Survey Proves Good Web Video Generates LeadsWritten by MCG on 06.02.11
The B2B Technology Marketers on LinkedIn conducted a survey recently to better understand the current state of B2B content marketing and identify key challenges as well as best practices. Here are a few of the findings (direct from their results):
- Content marketing is growing dramatically in popularity with over 71 percent of respondents doing more of it than a year ago (in contrast, only 2 percent are doing less).
- The biggest motivator for content marketing is its ability to drive awareness, leads, and engagement with prospects, to compensate where where traditional tactics are falling short.
- The most popular content formats are case studies, presentations at live events, white papers, online articles and videos.
- The biggest challenge: producing truly engaging content.
- The most popular channels to deliver content are website, live events, email.
- The top performance metric for content marketer is leads.
- Corporate marketing owns content marketing in most organizations and spends an average of 20 percent of budget on content marketing.
Check out the full report here and share it:
Survey results posted and shared by Holger Schulze
Master Communications Group is a highly experienced team of Minneapolis video production professionals that create business videos through dynamic storytelling. We can help you create your next corporate video from start to finish or just help with part of the process. Our video production services include: Concept Development, Script Writing, Pre-Production, Field Production, Video Shooting, Post-Production, Video Editing, Animation, Motion Graphics and Voice Recording.